Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome

The relationship Michael Jackson had with his fans is something not many understand...

Loving Michael was not about the typical fan admiration one has for mainstream celebrities. This was about a man who would open his home to us, who would send us food when we waited long hours, who would give us handwritten notes and flowers and would invite us places he went to. He truly loved us, and in return we had an enduring loyalty to him.

This blog has been created for both the writers and the readers. It's been a year and a half since we lost Michael and we have discussed ways of documenting our experiences and we decided that this is the best way. While this will be a theraputic process for us, it will also be an opportunity to share our beautiful memories with others who loved Michael just the same.

We named this blog, "Coffee With Michael" because it was a playful term we would use when we would spend a more-than-usual amount of time with him. One minute with Michael was like one hour...and one hour was like a day...

None of us really ever had coffee with him, but we did have some amazing moments throughout the years and we've come here to share them with you.

XoXo,
- Arus & Talin

8 comments:

  1. Horray!!! Can't wait to go down memory laaaane.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx alot for the invetatin, i can't wait to know more about your memories of meeting our beloved MJ...please try to write everything even the smallest details LOL !
    keep up !

    MJ 4 ever :)

    Ohood .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God.. girls you are amazing.. this is great idea... I love you .. Michael was the reason to unite us and this is wonderful feeling.. I'm realy speechless.. donno what to say.. but you cant imagine how i really want to meet you to take a hug.. it was my only dream in life to see Michael but bad luck :( I was born in a very far country and my dream is gone now... i stil cry.. missing him alot.. tomorrow is my b-day and all my gifts I received till now are MJ things.. all people know how I worship the Man in the Mirror... and I'm waiting to read your lovely moments with him... can i share this with some fans?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will love this ♥.

    Kisses from Mexico Talin ! .

    Ana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Talar jan. this blog is public so anyone can follow or read.
    -Talin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies, what a great idea! I am looking forward to future entries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to more entries. I was greatful that I got to experience Neverland and that he said hi to me.those are memories I'll never forget

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for this arus and talin <3

    ReplyDelete